- We are local. We were born and bred here. We live our daily lives here and we maintain our customs and traditions.
- Our experience. We have over twenty years’ experience in the Tourism and Culture sector. More than six years’ experience as a tour guide working with people from all over the world.
- Local knowledge. In-depth, detailed knowledge of the provinces of Barcelona and Tarragona.
- Dedication to service. We love what we do and strive to make our clients’ experiences as comfortable as possible so that they can make the most out of them.
- Customized service. Exclusive for you and your group. Our tours are private.
- Fill in the RESERVATION form for the respective tour.
- We will respond and send a price by email within 24 hours.
- Following your acceptance, we will ask for a deposit of 15% of the price to guarantee the tour.
- Payment can be made via a bank wire or through PayPal.
- Full payment must be received no later than two weeks before the day tour begins.
Should you need to cancel your reservation, you will receive a refund under the following conditions:
- Any cancellations made more than two weeks in advance will receive a full refund minus a 10% cancellation charge.
- Any cancellations made after this period will incur a 25% cancellation charge.
- For any cancellations made 48 hours before the tour is to begin, or in the event of a no show (for whatever motive), no refunds can be made.
- All refunds will include any entrance fees into monuments/museums except in the case of the Sagrada Familia and Park Güell which have a strict policy of no refunds.
- Cancellation periods will be calculated backwards from the exact time the tour has been scheduled in Central European Time.
To guarantee availability, as soon as possible. Most clients reserve a month in advance, which gives us enough time to prepare and adapt the tour to fulfil your requirements. We promise to reply to any query within 24 hours. Once the 15% deposit has been received, your tour will be confirmed.
No. The price is for the entire tour – all taxes included. Prices will vary according to the type of transport required and also the number of participants. Entry fees to some monuments may be extra.
Wherever is the most convenient for you: at your hotel or accommodation, at the cruise terminal or airport or at any meeting point arranged at the beginning of each tour. We can even arrange a pick up and drop off in different places, so that you make the most of your time on tour.
- Official Guides have gone through rigorous training which guarantee their knowledge and quality of service. Official guides are licensed by the Government of Catalonia.
- Official guides constantly retrain and update their skills, attending courses, conferences and exhibitions.
- Only official guides have priority access to monuments and museums; you will be taken straight to the front of the line.
- We are constantly updated as to what is going on in our cities and territory.
- Official Guides = quality tourism and an authentic cultural experience.
We only work with licensed operators to ensure the safety of our passengers. We use professional drivers who have great deal of experience covering the territory. For groups of two people, for example, we would typically use a Mercedes E Class, and Audi 6 or similar. For a larger group for up to six people we would use a Mercedes Viano or similar. For larger groups we would use a minibus.
The ports of Barcelona and Tarragona attract thousands of cruise ships every season. Trails & Culture have ample experience in this sector and with this type of client. For this reason, take into account the following information:
- If you have reserved a tour with transport included we will pick you up and set you down at the appropriate cruise terminal and at the times previously arranged.
- We will have taken time into account for any tour and will have you back on board an hour before you are to set sail.
At Trails & Culture we have plenty of experience with families with kids and adolescents. We are also parents ourselves; our challenge is to give the whole family a good time and we adapt our explanations to ensure that the younger ones get the most out of their experience.